With the launch of our all-wood curved pew to the Catholic market in April 2013, we were aware that the desire for curved pews was not limited to an all-wood product. By listening to the style and comfort needs of the unique congregations we work with, we knew the addition of upholstery to our curved pew offering was essential.
As a result extensive research and development, including comfort trials and strength testing, we are pleased to launch our new upholstered seat curved pew body #301-4198. This new product is the next phase in our line of Radiance curved pews, and is now available for order.
Radiance curved pews offer the following features and benefits:
- New upholstered seat option features contoured foam, providing extra support at critical pressure points
- True concentric radius layout allows seating to become a stunning design feature, accenting the building’s architecture
- Each solid wood support is anchored to the floor for added stability
- Back, seat and cap are routed into the end, providing strength and a finished look
- Cap tongue-and-groove runs full length of back for strength and durability
Ordering & Options
- Available with all standard ends and our full line of accessories
- Each pew is made-to-order with infinitely variable concentric radii
- Choose from 8 standard wood species and 12 finish colors; upholstered seat is available in a wide variety of fabric patterns & colors
This post was written by admin