Different styles of worship call for different styles of seating. Many congregations find a need for seating other than traditional pews and chairs for their services and special events. Sauder answered this need for auditorium seating by designing Clarity™ specifically for Synagogues. Clarity™ Auditorium Seating was developed with Sauder’s market expertise & design technology, offering the quality, craftsmanship, and functional benefits that customers have come to expect from us.
Sauder's standard pew ends are also compatible with Clarity™ seating. Pew ends allow a wide variety of ways to customize your worship environment to reflect the image of traditional interiors
- Sauder can revise seating drawings based on the changes from you or we can provide layout suggestions based on our years of design and experience
- Over 70 combined years of sanctuary seating experience
- Accessories made of familiar wood species, oak, cherry and maple
- You have a dedicated project coordinator and CAD operator who will be with you every step of the way during the project
- Easy and worry free timeline and follow up
- You can choose your desired seating space
- Allows for ADA compliance
- Greater installation flexibility
- Allows for balcony installations
- Easier maintenance to clean under
- Ability to adjust to slope of floor
- Standards are uniform in shape throughout installation
- No need for screwed seat pivots to achieve the recline
- Reduces unusual seat transitions from a large to a small cushion size
- No need for complex, cumbersome or unsightly installation brackets
- Can adjust for multiple seat spacing requirements with no additional costs or brackets
- Allows for even row ends
- Allows for more rows per foot as compared to traditional sanctuary seating such as pews or chairs. More rows = more seating
- Allows for easy replacement of stained or damaged fabric
- No maintenance required
- Silent operation, eliminates the squeaking of springs
- No springs to wear out, no dampening mechanism to go bad
- Longer lifespan, no parts to wear out
- Stationary or lift up arm available
- No springs or moving inner parts
- Molded polymer seat support
- Ergonomic lumbar support
- Over 4" of cold-molded high-density foam
- Sleek, sophisticated profile
- Armless option available
- Significantly fewer fasteners and attachments
- Unique pivot mechanism/Gravity lift seats
- Renewable upholstery
- Slim profile 18 ˝"
- Variable Seat Spacing allows adjustments on-site
- Two cushion widths 18" or 20" reduces attic stock
- Multiple degree recline standards (0, 2.5, 5)
- 2 and 3 seat removable units
- Riser mount standards
- High back option
- Swing out ADA End Panel
- Cantilever standard
- Wide Seat and Back
- Aisle Panels: Three styles available in both solid wood and upholstered versions.
- Armrest Caps: Available in polymer, wood, and upholstered versions.
- Arms: Stationary, lift-up arms, or armless configurations available at purchase or can be added at a later date.
- Armless Configurations
- Back Outer Panels: Available in upholstered, wood veneer, and polymer versions.
- Row & Seat Identification
- Row Identification Lighting
- Drink Holders
- Book Holders
- Card/Pencil Holders
- Removable Anchor System
- Pew Ends
- Wood Options: Available in your choice of oak, maple, or cherry, and in any of Sauder's 14 standard finishes. Custom color matches are also available.
Back Outer Panels
Sauder strives to bring the industry's most popular and current fabrics to you, our customer, so that you have hundreds of fabrics to choose from. Whether you appreciate simplicity and traditional fabrics or you prefer a more modern design, we have choices in color and pattern that are sure to meet your needs. Each fabric in our standard offering surpasses industry standards for durability for commercial-grade fabrics. Delivery times vary by fabric. Your local Sauder sales representative can determine if your fabric of choice will work within your project's requirements.
Please consult your Sauder sales representative for further details and fabric swatches. These images or any digital fabric color images are general indicators of color only. Your Sauder sales representative can provide you with actual fabric samples from which to make your final selection.
to view our Fabric and Finish Gallery.
Sauder furniture is available in a beautiful array of standard finish colors. Each color is wood species available depending upon whether your furniture is oak, cherry, maple or beech. Sauder's experienced finishers can also provide a custom stain color upon request and at a modest cost. Please use the following images as general indicators of color only. Your Sauder sales representative can provide you with actual samples from which to make your final selection.
to view our Fabric and Finish Gallery.